3 • There are SIX options to get
Mortgage Financing for your Home…
Depending on your current situation you may consider the following options:
1. Seek a standard Mortgage based on your credit as it stands with a reasonable 20% down payment.
2. Provide a larger down payment to lower the risk the lender asked to take.
3. Find yourself a co-signer. A co-signer is someone with a stronger credit history than your own, who is willing to assume responsibility for payments if you (the borrower) should fall behind or misses them.
4. Consider a high-risk lender with higher interest mortgage, (can be very expensive!).
5. Take the necessary Credit Booster Club steps to Build Your Credit, in time for Approval! Depending on how low your score is our credit expertise will help you boost your credit score to desired level. If you have your down payment but your credit score is just below the prime lending threshold (580-690) we have accelerated credit boosting programs that may be for you. This can be in as little as 90 days so you can soon qualify for a mortgage or improve your chances of getting an affordable interest rate at renewal. If this sounds like you, we can help! Contact Us.
If you think your credit has been affected significantly more than the examples above don't worry we still have options for you.
6. Use a Credit Booster Club Rent-To-Own program that gets you quickly living your own home while providing both the time and the expertise to get your down payment and fix your credit to buy your home at the end of the lease term. Our Rent-To-Own program may be ideal for you right now! You can address your housing needs now and worry about getting your financing in order over the next 36 months.
A weak or low credit score can be the result of many different causes, some of which are more easily reparable than others. For instance, a few late payments on a credit card is not as severe a problem as others. But it is enough to keep you from getting approved for the best mortgage interest rates currently available.
If you're not sure which program is best for you, simply contact us for free evaluation to point you in the best direction.
When you Master Your Credit, You will get a Great Mortgage!